Synonyms of docking
- 1. docking, moorage, dockage, tying up, arrival
- usage: the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dock, enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: come into dock; "the ship docked"
- 2. dock, deprive
- usage: deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- 3. dock, withhold, deduct, recoup
- usage: deduct from someone's wages
- 4. dock, tail, bob, cut
- usage: remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- 5. dock, steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- usage: maneuver into a dock; "dock the ships"
All rights reserved.