- 1. docket, calendar
- usage: (law) the calendar of a court; the list of cases to be tried or a summary of the court's activities
- 2. agenda, docket, schedule, plan, program, programme
- usage: a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. docket, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place on the docket for legal action; "Only 5 of the 120 cases docketed were tried"
- 2. docket, sum up, summarize, summarise, resume
- usage: make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
All rights reserved.
See also: docket (Dictionary)