WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dockage, docking fee, fee
- usage: a fee charged for a vessel to use a dock
- 2. dock, dockage, docking facility, landing, landing place
- usage: landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired; may have gates to let water in or out; "the ship arrived at the dock more than a day late"
- 3. docking, moorage, dockage, tying up, arrival
- usage: the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
All rights reserved.
See also: dockage (Dictionary)