Synonyms of divorced
- 1. disassociate, dissociate, divorce, disunite, disjoint, separate, part, split up, split, break, break up
- usage: part; cease or break association with; "She disassociated herself from the organization when she found out the identity of the president"
- 2. divorce, split up, separate, part, split up, split, break, break up
- usage: get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage; "The couple divorced after only 6 months"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. divorced, unmarried (vs. married), single
- usage: of someone whose marriage has been legally dissolved
All rights reserved.