- 1. diversify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make (more) diverse; "diversify a course of study"
- 2. diversify, radiate, change, alter, vary
- usage: spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate; "The plants on this island diversified"
- 3. diversify, branch out, broaden, change, alter, vary
- usage: vary in order to spread risk or to expand; "The company diversified"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. diversified (vs. undiversified), varied, wide-ranging, heterogeneous#1, heterogenous
- usage: having variety of character or form or components; or having increased variety; "a diversified musical program ranging from classical to modern"; "diversified farming"; "diversified manufacturing"; "diversified scenery"; "diversified investments"
All rights reserved.
See also: diversified (Dictionary)