Synonyms of dissonance
- 1. disagreement, dissension, dissonance, conflict
- usage: a conflict of people's opinions or actions or characters
- 2. noise, dissonance, racket, sound, auditory sensation
- usage: the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience; "modern music is just noise to me"
- 3. dissonance, sound property
- usage: disagreeable sounds
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dissonance (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.