Synonyms of disrupted
- 1. interrupt, disrupt, break up, cut off, break, break off, discontinue, stop
- usage: make a break in; "We interrupt the program for the following messages"
- 2. disrupt
- usage: throw into disorder; "This event disrupted the orderly process"
- 3. interrupt, disrupt, chime in, cut in, put in, butt in, chisel in, barge in, break in
- usage: interfere in someone else's activity; "Please don't interrupt me while I'm on the phone"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disrupted, discontinuous (vs. continuous), noncontinuous
- usage: marked by breaks or gaps; "many routes are unsafe or disrupted"
All rights reserved.