- 1. disregard, neglect, inattention
- usage: lack of attention and due care
- 2. disregard, neglect, mistreatment
- usage: willful lack of care and attention
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ignore, disregard, snub, cut, treat, handle, do by
- usage: refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting"
- 2. dismiss, disregard, brush aside, brush off, discount, push aside, ignore, reject
- usage: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- 3. neglect, ignore, disregard
- usage: give little or no attention to; "Disregard the errors"
All rights reserved.
See also: disregard (Dictionary)