- 1. anxiousness, disquiet, anxiety
- usage: a feeling of mild anxiety about possible developments
- 2. disquiet, unease, uneasiness, discomposure
- usage: the trait of seeming ill at ease
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder, disturb, upset, trouble
- usage: disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
All rights reserved.
See also: disquiet (Dictionary)