Synonyms of disputed
- 1. challenge, dispute, gainsay, contest, contend, repugn
- usage: take exception to; "She challenged his claims"
- 2. quarrel, dispute, scrap, argufy, altercate, argue, contend, debate, fence
- usage: have a disagreement over something; "We quarreled over the question as to who discovered America"; "These two fellows are always scrapping over something"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disputed, controversial (vs. uncontroversial)
- usage: subject to disagreement and debate
All rights reserved.