- 1. disposable, item
- usage: an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disposable (vs. nondisposable), available, usable, useable, expendable, spendable, fluid, liquid
- usage: free or available for use or disposition; "every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"; "disposable assets"
- 2. disposable (vs. nondisposable), throwaway(predicate)
- usage: designed to be disposed of after use; "disposable paper cups"
All rights reserved.
See also: disposable (Dictionary)