Synonyms of dispense with
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spare, give up, part with, dispense with, give
- usage: give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
- 2. waive, relinquish, forgo, forego, foreswear, dispense with
- usage: do without or cease to hold or adhere to; "We are dispensing with formalities"; "relinquish the old ideas"
- 3. dispense with, abandon
- usage: forgo or do or go without
All rights reserved.