Synonyms of dispense
- 1. distribute, administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out, give
- usage: administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
- 2. dispense, exempt, relieve, free
- usage: grant a dispensation; grant an exemption; "I was dispensed from this terrible task"
- 3. administer, dispense, treat, care for
- usage: give or apply (medications)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dispense (Dictionary)