WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disorderly (vs. orderly), boisterous, rambunctious, robustious, rumbustious, unruly, mobbish, moblike, raucous, rowdy, rough-and-tumble, bare-knuckle, bare-knuckled
- usage: undisciplined and unruly; "disorderly youths"; "disorderly conduct"
- 2. disorderly, higgledy-piggledy, hugger-mugger, jumbled, topsy-turvy, untidy (vs. tidy)
- usage: in utter disorder; "a disorderly pile of clothes"
- 3. chaotic, disorderly, wild (vs. tame)
- usage: completely unordered and unpredictable and confusing
All rights reserved.
See also: disorderly (Dictionary)