Synonyms of disobliging
- 1. trouble, put out, inconvenience, disoblige, discommode, incommode, bother, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch
- usage: to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
- 2. disoblige, dismiss, disregard, brush aside, brush off, discount, push aside, ignore
- usage: ignore someone's wishes
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disobliging, uncooperative, unaccommodating (vs. accommodating), unobliging
- usage: intentionally unaccommodating; "the action was not offensive to him but proved somewhat disobliging"
All rights reserved.