Synonyms of dismantled
- 1. level, raze, rase, dismantle, tear down, take down, pull down, destroy, destruct
- usage: tear down so as to make flat with the ground; "The building was levelled"
- 2. disassemble, dismantle, take apart, break up, break apart, destroy, destruct
- usage: take apart into its constituent pieces
- 3. strip, dismantle, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: take off or remove; "strip a wall of its wallpaper"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. demolished, dismantled, razed, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: torn down and broken up
All rights reserved.