- 1. disassociate, dissociate, divorce, disunite, disjoint, separate, part, split up, split, break, break up
- usage: part; cease or break association with; "She disassociated herself from the organization when she found out the identity of the president"
- 2. disjoint, disarticulate, separate, disunite, divide, part
- usage: separate at the joints; "disjoint the chicken before cooking it"
- 3. disjoin, disjoint, separate, disunite, divide, part
- usage: make disjoint, separated, or disconnected; undo the joining of
- 4. disjoin, disjoint, separate, divide, part
- usage: become separated, disconnected or disjoint
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disjoint, separate (vs. joint)
- usage: having no elements in common
All rights reserved.
See also: disjoint (Dictionary)