- 1. disfavor, disfavour, rejection
- usage: the state of being out of favor; "he is in disfavor with the king"
- 2. disfavor, disfavour, dislike, disapproval, inclination, disposition, tendency
- usage: an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disadvantage, disfavor, disfavour, discriminate, separate, single out
- usage: put at a disadvantage; hinder, harm; "This rule clearly disadvantages me"
All rights reserved.
See also: disfavor (Dictionary)