Synonyms of discriminate
- 1. discriminate, know apart, distinguish, separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- usage: recognize or perceive the difference
- 2. discriminate, separate, single out, distinguish, separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- usage: treat differently on the basis of sex or race
- 3. discriminate, spot, recognize, recognise, distinguish, discern, pick out, make out, tell apart
- usage: distinguish; "I could not discriminate the different tastes in this complicated dish"
- 1. discriminate (vs. indiscriminate), discriminating
- usage: marked by the ability to see or make fine distinctions; "discriminate judgments"; "discriminate people"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of discriminate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.