- 1. discord, strife, disorder
- usage: lack of agreement or harmony
- 2. discord, dissension, disagreement
- usage: disagreement among those expected to cooperate
- 3. discordance, discord, dissonance
- usage: a harsh mixture of sounds
- 4. discord, discordance, strife
- usage: strife resulting from a lack of agreement
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disagree, disaccord, discord, be
- usage: be different from one another
All rights reserved.
See also: discord (Dictionary)