- 1. discard, object, physical object
- usage: anything that is cast aside or discarded
- 2. discard, abandonment
- usage: (cards) the act of throwing out a useless card or of failing to follow suit
- 3. discard, throwing away, abandonment
- usage: getting rid something that is regarded as useless or undesirable
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away, get rid of, remove
- usage: throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
All rights reserved.
See also: discard (Dictionary)