- 1. confusion, mental confusion, confusedness, muddiness, disarray, cognitive state, state of mind
- usage: a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior; "a confusion of impressions"
- 2. disarray, disorderliness, untidiness, messiness
- usage: untidiness (especially of clothing and appearance)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disorder, disarray, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring disorder to
All rights reserved.
See also: disarray (Dictionary)