WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disapproval, dislike
- usage: a feeling of disliking something or what someone is doing
- 2. disapproval, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: the expression of disapproval
- 3. disfavor, disfavour, dislike, disapproval, inclination, disposition, tendency
- usage: an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group
- 4. disapproval, judgment, judgement, assessment
- usage: the act of disapproving or condemning
All rights reserved.
See also: disapproval (Dictionary)