- 1. disabled, handicapped, people
- usage: people collectively who are crippled or otherwise physically handicapped; "technology to help the elderly and the disabled"
- 1. disable, disenable, incapacitate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unable to perform a certain action; "disable this command on your computer"
- 2. disable, invalid, incapacitate, handicap, injure, wound
- usage: injure permanently; "He was disabled in a car accident"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disabled, handicapped, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: incapable of functioning as a consequence of injury or illness
All rights reserved.
See also: disabled (Dictionary)