- 1. dilapidate, destroy, destruct
- usage: bring into a condition of decay or partial ruin by neglect or misuse
- 2. decay, crumble, dilapidate, change
- usage: fall into decay or ruin; "The unoccupied house started to decay"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bedraggled, broken-down, derelict, dilapidated, ramshackle, tatterdemalion, tumble-down, damaged (vs. undamaged)
- usage: in deplorable condition; "a street of bedraggled tenements"; "a broken-down fence"; "a ramshackle old pier"; "a tumble-down shack"
All rights reserved.
See also: dilapidated (Dictionary)