WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. digression, aside, excursus, divagation, parenthesis, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: a message that departs from the main subject
- 2. diversion, deviation, digression, deflection, deflexion, divagation, turn, turning
- usage: a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern); "a diversion from the main highway"; "a digression into irrelevant details"; "a deflection from his goal"
- 3. digression, excursion, journey, journeying
- usage: wandering from the main path of a journey
All rights reserved.
See also: digression (Dictionary)