- 1. dickey, dickie, dicky, dickey-seat, dickie-seat, dicky-seat, backseat
- usage: a small third seat in the back of an old-fashioned two-seater
- 2. dickey, dickie, dicky, shirtfront, insert, inset
- usage: a man's detachable insert (usually starched) to simulate the front of a shirt
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dicky, dickey, impaired (vs. unimpaired)
- usage: (British informal) faulty; "I've got this dicky heart"- John le Carre
All rights reserved.
See also: dicky (Dictionary)