Synonyms of devalued
- 1. devalue, devaluate, degrade, cheapen
- usage: remove the value from; deprive of its value
- 2. devalue, change, alter, modify
- usage: lower the value or quality of; "The tear devalues the painting"
- 3. depreciate, undervalue, devaluate, devalue, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: lose in value; "The dollar depreciated again"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. debased, devalued, degraded, low (vs. high)
- usage: lowered in value; "the dollar is low"; "a debased currency"
All rights reserved.