WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. deuce, tie
- usage: a tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game
- 2. two, 2, II, deuce, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- 3. devil, deuce, dickens, exclamation, exclaiming
- usage: a word used in exclamations of confusion; "what the devil"; "the deuce with it"; "the dickens you say"
- 4. deuce, two, playing card
- usage: one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
All rights reserved.
See also: deuce (Dictionary)