WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. finish, destination, goal, end, terminal
- usage: the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey); "a crowd assembled at the finish"; "he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view"
- 2. destination, terminus, goal, end
- usage: the ultimate goal for which something is done
- 3. address, destination, name and address, direction, instruction
- usage: written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
All rights reserved.
See also: destination (Dictionary)