Synonyms of depicting
- 1. depicting, depiction, portraying, portrayal, representational process
- usage: a representation by picture or portraiture
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. picture, depict, render, show, represent, interpret
- usage: show in, or as in, a picture; "This scene depicts country life"; "the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting"
- 2. describe, depict, draw, set forth, expound, exposit
- usage: give a description of; "He drew an elaborate plan of attack"
- 3. portray, depict, limn, represent, interpret
- usage: make a portrait of; "Goya wanted to portray his mistress, the Duchess of Alba"
All rights reserved.