WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. departure, going, going away, leaving, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of departing
- 2. deviation, divergence, departure, difference, variation, fluctuation
- usage: a variation that deviates from the standard or norm; "the deviation from the mean"
- 3. passing, loss, departure, exit, expiration, going, release, death, decease, expiry
- usage: euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
All rights reserved.
See also: departure (Dictionary)