- 1. demonstrative pronoun, demonstrative, pronoun
- usage: a pronoun that points out an intended referent
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. demonstrative (vs. undemonstrative), effusive, gushing(prenominal), gushy, epideictic, epideictical, unreserved
- usage: given to or marked by the open expression of emotion; "an affectionate and demonstrative family"
- 2. demonstrative, illustrative, instructive (vs. uninstructive), informative
- usage: serving to demonstrate
All rights reserved.
See also: demonstrative (Dictionary)