Synonyms of deliverer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Jesus, Jesus of Nazareth, the Nazarene, Jesus Christ, Christ, Savior, Saviour, Good Shepherd, Redeemer, Deliverer
- usage: a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
- 2. savior, saviour, rescuer, deliverer, benefactor, helper
- usage: a person who rescues you from harm or danger
- 3. deliveryman, delivery boy, deliverer, employee
- usage: someone employed to make deliveries
- 4. deliverer, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who gives up or transfers money or goods
All rights reserved.