- 1. delinquent, juvenile delinquent, wrongdoer, offender
- usage: a young offender
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. delinquent, guilty (vs. innocent)
- usage: guilty of a misdeed; "delinquent minors"
- 2. derelict, delinquent, neglectful, remiss, negligent (vs. diligent)
- usage: failing in what duty requires; "derelict (or delinquent) in his duty"; "neglectful of his duties"; "remiss of you not to pay your bills"
- 3. delinquent, overdue, due (vs. undue)
- usage: past due; not paid at the scheduled time; "an overdue installment"; "a delinquent account"
All rights reserved.
See also: delinquent (Dictionary)