WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. delinquency, nonpayment, default, nonremittal
- usage: nonpayment of a debt when due
- 2. delinquency, dereliction, willful neglect, negligence, neglect, neglectfulness
- usage: a tendency to be negligent and uncaring; "he inherited his delinquency from his father"; "his derelictions were not really intended as crimes"; "his adolescent protest consisted of willful neglect of all his responsibilities"
- 3. delinquency, juvenile delinquency, misbehavior, misbehaviour, misdeed
- usage: an antisocial misdeed in violation of the law by a minor
All rights reserved.
See also: delinquency (Dictionary)