Synonyms of delimited
- 1. specify, define, delineate, delimit, delimitate, be
- usage: determine the essential quality of
- 2. subtend, delimit, be
- usage: be opposite to; of angles and sides, in geometry
- 3. demarcate, delimit, delimitate, limit, circumscribe, confine
- usage: set, mark, or draw the boundaries of something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bounded, delimited, finite (vs. infinite)
- usage: having the limits or boundaries established; "a delimited frontier through the disputed region"
All rights reserved.