- 1. Delicious, eating apple, dessert apple
- usage: variety of sweet eating apples
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. delightful, delicious, pleasing (vs. displeasing)
- usage: greatly pleasing or entertaining; "a delightful surprise"; "the comedy was delightful"; "a delicious joke"
- 2. delectable, delicious, luscious, pleasant-tasting, scrumptious, toothsome, yummy, tasty (vs. tasteless)
- usage: extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
All rights reserved.
See also: delicious (Dictionary)