Synonyms of delegating
- 1. delegating, delegation, relegating, relegation, deputation, authorization, authorisation, empowerment
- usage: authorizing subordinates to make certain decisions
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. delegate, depute, delegate, designate, depute, assign
- usage: transfer power to someone
- 2. delegate, designate, depute, assign, appoint, charge
- usage: give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
All rights reserved.