WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dehydrate, desiccate, preserve, keep
- usage: preserve by removing all water and liquids from; "carry dehydrated food on your camping trip"
- 2. dehydrate, desiccate, dry, dry out
- usage: remove water from; "All this exercise and sweating has dehydrated me"
- 3. exsiccate, dehydrate, dry up, desiccate, dry, dry out
- usage: lose water or moisture; "In the desert, you get dehydrated very quickly"
All rights reserved.
See also: dehydrate (Dictionary)