- 1. pervert, deviant, deviate, degenerate, reprobate, miscreant
- usage: a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
- 1. devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate, worsen, decline
- usage: grow worse; "Her condition deteriorated"; "Conditions in the slums degenerated"; "The discussion devolved into a shouting match"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. debauched, degenerate, degraded, dissipated, dissolute, libertine, profligate, riotous, fast, immoral (vs. moral)
- usage: unrestrained by convention or morality; "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"; "deplorably dissipated and degraded"; "riotous living"; "fast women"
All rights reserved.
See also: degenerate (Dictionary)