Synonyms of defenseless
- 1. defenseless, defenceless, vulnerable (vs. invulnerable)
- usage: lacking protection or support; "a defenseless child"
- 2. naked, defenseless, unprotected (vs. protected)
- usage: having no protecting or concealing cover; "naked to mine enemies"- Shakespeare
- 3. defenseless, defenceless, unarmed (vs. armed)
- usage: lacking weapons for self-defense
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. defenseless, defenceless, defenselessly, defencelessly
- usage: without defense; "the child was standing in the middle of the crossfire, defenselessly"
All rights reserved.