Synonyms of defective
- 1. defective, faulty, imperfect (vs. perfect)
- usage: having a defect; "I returned the appliance because it was defective"
- 2. defective, abnormal (vs. normal), unnatural
- usage: markedly subnormal in structure or function or intelligence or behavior; "defective speech"
- 3. bad, defective, malfunctioning (vs. functioning), nonfunctional
- usage: not working properly; "a bad telephone connection"; "a defective appliance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of defective (Dictionary)