Synonyms of decompressing
- 1. decompression, decompressing, easing, easement, alleviation, relief
- usage: relieving pressure (especially bringing a compressed person gradually back to atmospheric pressure)
- 1. decompress, uncompress, restore, reconstruct
- usage: restore to its uncompressed form; "decompress data"
- 2. depressurize, depressurise, decompress, adjust, set, correct
- usage: decrease the pressure of; "depressurize the cabin in the air plane"
- 3. relax, loosen up, unbend, unwind, decompress, slow down, change state, turn
- usage: become less tense, rest, or take one's ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.