WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. decomposition, vector decomposition, vector algebra
- usage: the analysis of a vector field
- 2. decomposition, disintegration, decay
- usage: in a decomposed state
- 3. decomposition, decomposition reaction, chemical decomposition reaction, chemical reaction, reaction
- usage: (chemistry) separation of a substance into two or more substances that may differ from each other and from the original substance
- 4. decomposition, rot, rotting, putrefaction, decay
- usage: (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action
- 5. decay, decomposition, organic phenomenon
- usage: the organic phenomenon of rotting
All rights reserved.
See also: decomposition (Dictionary)