- 1. indicative mood, indicative, declarative mood, declarative, common mood, fact mood, mood, mode, modality
- usage: a mood (grammatically unmarked) that represents the act or state as an objective fact
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. declarative (vs. interrogative), declaratory (vs. interrogatory), asserting(prenominal)
- usage: relating to the use of or having the nature of a declaration
- 2. indicative, declarative
- usage: relating to the mood of verbs that is used simple in declarative statements; "indicative mood"
All rights reserved.
See also: declarative (Dictionary)