WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. misrepresentation, deceit, deception, falsehood, falsity, untruth
- usage: a misleading falsehood
- 2. deception, deceit, dissembling, dissimulation, falsification, misrepresentation
- usage: the act of deceiving
- 3. magic trick, conjuring trick, trick, magic, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception, performance
- usage: an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
All rights reserved.
See also: deception (Dictionary)