WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. debatable, problematic, problematical, questionable (vs. unquestionable)
- usage: open to doubt or debate; "If you ever get married, which seems to be extremely problematic"
- 2. arguable, debatable, disputable, moot, controversial (vs. uncontroversial)
- usage: open to argument or debate; "that is a moot question"
- 3. debatable, disputable, contestable (vs. incontestable)
- usage: capable of being disproved
All rights reserved.
See also: debatable (Dictionary)