Synonyms of dazzled
- 1. dazzle, bedazzle, daze, blind
- usage: to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
- 2. dazzle, amaze, astonish, astound
- usage: amaze or bewilder, as with brilliant wit or intellect or skill; "Her arguments dazzled everyone"; "The dancer dazzled the audience with his turns and jumps"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dazzled, blind (vs. sighted), unsighted
- usage: having vision overcome temporarily by or as if by intense light; "she shut her dazzled eyes against the sun's brilliance"
- 2. dazzled, confused (vs. clearheaded)
- usage: stupefied or dizzied by something overpowering; "I fall back dazzled at beholding myself all rosy red, / At having, I myself, caused the sun to rise."- `Chanticler' by Rostand
All rights reserved.