Synonyms of daydream
- 1. reverie, revery, daydream, daydreaming, oneirism, air castle, castle in the air, castle in Spain, dream, dreaming
- usage: absentminded dreaming while awake
- 1. dream, daydream, woolgather, stargaze, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- 2. daydream, moon, idle, laze, slug, stagnate
- usage: have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of daydream (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.